Monday, November 23, 2020

Note for Authors

 


Note for Authors

 

Author Friends:

I am blessed to have several friends who are published authors. You guys are the coolest! I am so thankful and appreciative of the time you spend honing your craft, so that you can bring literary works of art into the world. 📚💙

Most of the people I know write amazing books. I wish I could shout about your creations from the mountaintops! But, occasionally there are some that don't reach the level of excellence for which I would hope. In order to maintain both the integrity of my recommendations and my personal relationships, I have made the decision not to blog about anyone that I personally know. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.


About My Reviews:

All of my reviews represent my own opinion. I do not benefit financially from any of my recommendations. I just like to share good books! 💛


No comments:

Post a Comment