Thursday, August 20, 2020

The Walls Are Talking



The Walls Are Talking: Former Abortion Clinic Workers Tell Their Stories by Abby Johnson 
160 pages
Non-Fiction

Not a fun read, but perhaps a necessary one. Former abortion clinic workers talk about why they started working for Planned Parenthood, what they saw inside their clinic and why they stopped working there.

As a dedicated pro-life advocate, I want to understand what the other side is thinking and feeling to effectively engage them. I am glad this book exists to bridge some of that gap. I found it highly enlightening, but also unpleasant to read. It was a fairly fast and easy read (literary wise). But I had to put it down a couple times due to content. There were no grizzly descriptions of abortions, but just the idea of it got to me at moments. Otherwise, I could have easily read it in a day.

Recommended For: Anyone curious about that actually happens inside an abortion clinic. People seeking to understand the mindset of abortion workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment